Entice: Besame Mucho




When I turn around, 
he cups my face in his hands and he kisses me so deeply 
that I don't know who is breathing for who, 
but his mouth and tongue taste like warm honey.
 I don't know how long it lasts, 
but when I let go of him, 
I miss it already.
― Melina Marchetta, On the Jellicoe Road


Wearing
BESAME MUCHO DRESS (1)
by ENTICE

5 Dresses in standard sizing 
1 Alpha
1 Texture change HUD with 3 color options

Entice MainStore / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Official Flickr / Flickr Group


CREDITS
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Lips ~ Sarah lipstick [#3] ~ Catwa Applier ~  L'Etre Skin Shop
 Brows ~ Arched Eyebrows [CATWA Applier] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
 Hair ~ Pearlescent ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
 Headpiece ~ Peony Crown [yellow] Gacha ~ Lode
 Necklace ~ Ornella ~ Purplemoon Creations [View Here]
Bracelet ~ Charm Bracelet  DRP Gold  ~ RYCA
Flickr: One / Two
Pose ~ Mary Contrary ~ Del May
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


“Where should one use perfume?" a young woman asked. 
"Wherever one wants to be kissed.” ― Coco Chanel
Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment