George Michael, Rest In Peace


Yesterday on Christmas day, December 25th., we lost another one of our singing stars, George Michael...

"George Michael, the creamy-voiced English songwriter who sold tens of millions of albums 
as a member of the duo Wham! and on his own, died at his home in Goring in Oxfordshire, England. 
He was 53."

This week to honor his memory, I'll be sharing with you his beautiful songs in my blog posts.
I am starting the week with my favorite song from him, "One More Try" 
(This song is a million-selling, Gold-certified hit single written and performed by George Michael. 
It was released by Columbia Records in 1988 as the fourth single from George's 12x Platinum album, Faith. 
The song hit #1 on both the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard Soul charts. -source)



I've had enough of danger
And people on the streets
I'm looking out for angels
Just trying to find some peace
Now I think it's time
That you let me know
So if you love me
Say you love me
But if you don't
Just let me go...

'Cause teacher
There are things that I don't want to learn
And the last one I had
Made me cry
So I don't want to learn to
Hold you, touch you
Think that you're mine
Because it ain't no joy
For an uptown boy
Whose teacher has told him goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...


CREDITS
Skin ~ Alba (Catwa Applier) Jamaica 02 (Gacha) by Glam Affair ~ Kustom9 Event
(ends Jan. 10 / Gallery)
 Hair ~ Polilla ~ Truth Hair
 Dress ~ Scars to Your Beautiful Dress ~ Entice 
 Jewelry ~ Besos (Advent Calendar Gift / Day 7 & 8) ~ Chop Zuey
Pose One ~ Feelings * Sit 5 ~ DS'Elles
 Pose Two ~ Ashley 02 ~ Verocity
Flickr: One / Two
Basic Credits

TP To Kustom9 Event / FaceBook / Tumblr / Flickr Fan
Truth In-World / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan
Entice MainStore / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Official Flickr / Flickr Group
Chop Zuey MainStore / Sky Boutique / MarketPlace / Blog / Flickr Fan
Glam Affair I In-World / Glam Affair II In-World / FaceBook / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment