PeTOu @ Everheart


Hello beautiful people!

I discovered a beautiful sim two days ago and it seems they keep beautifying it even more
every time I go by. I really hope you take the time to pay it a visit and please, don't forget to
show some Linden love while you are there. Every donation you make will be greatly appreciated ;)

This is


If you take any pictures while your visit, you may want to share them in their Flickr Group
for everyone to enjoy. As you will notice, I went crazy taking pictures and it was so hard 
to select a few to share with you since I honestly had loved them all... all 27 of them.

For my visit to PeTOu I decided to dress up a little like a snow princess 
since I wanted to show off my new Blizzard Crown  
(available at The Chapter Four / Gallery / Ends Dec. 21 )
Ice Blast Neckpiece 
(will be available at Winter Solstice in the Mystic Realms by Empyrean Forge / Opens Dec. 9 - 19) 
Both by Purplemoon Creations.

PM InWorld  ●  MarketPlace  ●  Blog  ●  PM Outlet  ●  FlickrFan ●  FlickrPoulet  ●  FaceBook


My dress is a past gacha item (Rare) by Belles Parisiennes,
Voluminous Topknot Hair by Rezology, and my "Baby It's Cold Outside" lashes are by Izzie's.

Have the most wonderful day and I hope you enjoy the pictures I took for you.

Mucho love,
Lori Novo



No comments:

Post a Comment