Designer Circle (StormCrow Designs ) & Makeover Room (Zibska)

I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back...



You only know what I want you to
I know everything you don't want me to
Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine
You think your dreams are the same as mine
Oh I don't love you but I always will
Oh I don't love you but I always will
Oh I don't love you but I always will
I always will

I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back
The less I give the more I get back
Oh your hands can heal, your hands can bruise
I don't have a choice but I'd still choose you

Oh I don't love you but I always will,
I always will...


Designer Circle 
Round 145 (ends January 7 / Gallery)

Wearing
Veronica Skirt & Corset (Blue)
by StormCrow Design's

7 Colors Available / Mesh Body Compatible / Includes HUD 
with Various Trim Customization Options
Demo Available

TP To Designer Circle / Blog / Flickr / FaceBook Group / FaceBook Page / Tumbler / Twitter

&

THE MAKEOVER ROOM
The Makeover Room is a monthly skin & makeup event 
featuring exclusive items at discounted prices from designers all over the grid. 
The event runs from the 1st - 26th of each month.

Wearing from this round
Robbie Lips
by Zibska

Lips in 12 Colors / Unisex / TMP / Catwa / Lelutka / Omega / Tattoo

TP To Makeover Room /  Blog / Flickr

Credits
Skin ~ Vika (Catwa Applier) ~ Glam Affair 
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Hair ~ Minami * Cowboy Hat ~ Argrace
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Bracelet ~ Millennium Bracelet by hoorenbeek ~  Kustom9 Event (ends Jan. 10 / Gallery)
 Boots ~ Cowboy (Gacha 10) ~ Death Row Designs
 Pose-Pic One ~ Distinguished 3 ~ Image Essentials
Poses-Pic Two ~ (Left)  Emily 3 ~ Verocity (Middle) Rebel 6 ~ NanTra (Right) Rebel 2 ~ NanTra
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer & Editor ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment