J&W Jewelers & Shoenique Designs

Remember our tango of love... Duerme mi amor.




This is our dance, this is the last dance
That gives an end to our romance
Look at my face
Tears flow, full of souvenirs
Tonight, on my body, the sadness invaded me.

Remember our tango of love
Three musicians were making us dance
You told me "I will love you forever"
And you kissed me.

The time erases even the most beautiful traces
Like steam on a mirror
Tonight, there is a veil that separates us
And that we can't cross
Tonight my hand is cold
It's too late to change the future.

Remember our tango of love
Three musicians were making us dance
You told me "I will love you forever"
And you kissed me
From this tango, I have memories
And with this tango, our story will end.

Dance with me our tango of love
In this cafe where we met
Hold me in your arms until the dawn
And turn me around again
In our tango of love.


I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Wenadrenia Soderstrom (owner & designer of J&W Jewelers
when she IMed me last year to compliment me on a blog post I had done for Designer Showcase Event. 
She is truly an amazing jewelry designer and together with Ms. Ellie Monk, great shoes & gown designer
(owner & designer of Shoenique Designs) they created the perfect team....

"Both Ellie Monk and Wenadrenia Soderstrom came into second life about the same time.
Ironically both Started off playing in a role play sim Land of Nor. Ellie Started building fireplaces, 
Wenadrenia, runways. Both ladies found that they loved building, and being creative. Back then shoes 
were prims and shocking bling, Ellie thought it was time that SL had some nice shoes with no bling. Shoenique 
was born in January 2011. Wenadrenia was in the fashion world and needed items that could not be bought so 
she started creating small jewelry and J&W Jewelers was born. Over the last 6 years Shoenique 
expanded to making clothing and stunning gowns. The group has grown to over 17k. Wenadrenia Took 
time off and expanded her rl education that she uses in her designing. Two months ago Ellie came across Wenadrenia 
upon exchanging items both had created, Ellie felt such talent could not be missed feeling such creations needed 
to be known, seen and worn . She feels the stunning Jewellery complements Shoeniques Designs . 
Now today, merged, Shoenique and J&W are committed to making every lady fashionably luscious."

I want to thank both beautiful ladies, Ms. Wenadrenia Soderstrom & Ms. Ellie Monk 
for the lovely items they so kindly sent to me.  


Olivia Black Gown 
by Shoenique Designs 


Olivia Black Jewelry Collection (Diamonds & Gold) 
by J&W Jewelers

Shoenique Designs & J&W Jewelers InWorld / Blog / SD MarketPlace / J&W MarketPlace 

Credits
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
 Lips ~ Lipstick Catwa Applier ~ Amara Beauty
 Brows ~ Arched Eyebrows [CATWA Applier] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Hair ~ Yvgenia * Blackberry [1L$ @ MP] ~ A&A
 Headpiece ~ part of "Eight Rose" hair  ~ Tukinowaguma * Outlet
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
Pose-Pic One ~ Dahlia 5 ~ Verocity
Poses-Pic Two ~ (Left)  Flamenco 006 ~ Animation (Middle) She's So Lovely 5 
~ elephante poses (Right) Couture 3 ~ Image Essential
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer & Editor ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment