Aurica: Awa Tattoo

I Wish I Was Special




When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye,
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry,
You float like a feather,
In a beautiful world,
I wish I was special...
You're so very special.
-lyrics


I believe she called it "Bloggers Day" when Aurica Ghost (owner & tattoo designer
of Aurica Store) a few days ago, regardless if you were one of her official bloggers 
or not, gave us (bloggers) the chance to choose one of her beautiful tattoos for free
to feature in our blogs and add it to her Flickr group. First time ever I had seen such a
clever idea from a SL designer. Not only did this give us the opportunity to get familiar
with the great quality of her designs, but allowed us bloggers, to share them with 
our readers. Now wouldn't it be great if more designers would do the same thing?

Thank you so much Aurica for the beautiful tattoo, Love It!

I am wearing
Awa Tattoo
from Aurica Store


Credits
Skin ~ Aurelia * Polar 03 (Catwa Applier) Gacha ~ Glam Affair 
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Hair ~ Intrepid ~ Rezology
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Earrings ~ Rock Star Ear Cuffs ~ Tabou
 Gown ~ Andel [Ivory] ~ Junbug
Pose-Pic One ~ Kaelyn 2 ~ WetCat
Poses-Pic Two ~ (Left)  TM '12 Intros -Laura (M) ~ Exposeur (Middle) Kaelyn 2 ~ WetCat 
(Right) TM '12 Intros - Jasmia (M) ~ Exposeur
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer & Editor ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!

Mucho love,
Lori Novo

Junbug InWorld / MarketPlace / Blog / FaceBook / Pintrest / Plurk / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan
Glam Affair I In-World / Glam Affair II In-World / FaceBook / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan
Rezology InWorld / MarketPlace / Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment