Designer Circle: SlackGirl

I fall from the sky in silver sheets of sadness...




“I rise from the moist crevice of thought, 
I beat on the shores of her holy body, 
I fall from the sky in silver sheets of sadness. 
Rise onto me my precious sun.” 
― A.P. Sweet 


Designer Circle 
Round 148 (ends Feb. 25 / Gallery)

Wearing
Lila Eye Shadow
by Slack Girl

Includes HUD with 8 Colors / Applier Compatible

TP To Designer Circle / Blog / Flickr / FaceBook Group / FaceBook Page 
Tumbler / Twitter

Credits
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Hair ~ Grace (Includes Styler Hud for Various Styles / Details) ~ Sintiklia
 Headpiece ~ Mystical Wings [Roses] Red (Gacha) ~ Gizza @ The Fantasy Gacha 
(ends March 20 / gallery)
Pose ~ Falling 9 ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment