On9 Event: PurpleMoon Creations

Slowly, he leaned forward. I caught my breath, a tiny gasp escaping...




“Then I made a stupid mistake and looked up at him. 
His eyes met mine,
 and for a moment, 
his face was open and vulnerable in the moonlight. 
I caught a hint of wonder there as we stared at each other. 
Slowly, 
he leaned forward. 
I caught my breath, a tiny gasp escaping. 
He stiffened, 
and his expression shuttered closed, eyes going hard and frosty.

'This is getting old,' he said in a voice that matched his eyes.” 
― Julie Kagawa, The Iron King


Credits
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Lashes ~ chunky (View Here) ~ kosmetik @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
Lips ~ Gala Makeup  * Lips Set 2 (Catwa Applier) Gacha ~ Alaskametro
 Hair ~ Editorial Western Wind (Gacha / Ombre 4) ~ Tableau Vivant
 Jewelry ~ Lotus Set (Red) ~ Mandala
 Gown ~ Ava (black) Long Gown (Mesh Body Compatible / 4 Options Available / Demo)
 PurpleMoon Creations @ On9 Event  (ends Feb. 28 / gallery)
Pose ~ Limited Sale Set 1.15 ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment