Makeover Room: Jumo

Love You Like a Vampire...


"Her neck,
Bare before me,
Luscious
Sleek
Mercifully inviting.
Milk white
Under moonlight
Tender and sweet.

Shivers
She shivers
My tongue
Slithers
She quivers
As soft as
Feathers
She’s pleasures
Enchanted and lost.

Mine, all mine, all mine,
I’m selfish,
Devilish
Delicious
Enticing
She’s pure
Endure
Her tender
Surrender
Treasured
She’s assured.

I shall
Covet her
Surround her
Astound her
Like no other
I promise
Desire her
Adore her
Please her
Forever.

Show me
Your heart 
You’ve already
Seen mine."
- H. Murcia


Credits
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Lashes ~ chunky (View Here) ~ kosmetik @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
 Eye Makeup ~ Power Eyeshadows (View Here) ~ Jumo @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Hair ~ Marmalade (Details Here) 35% off ~ Sintiklia @ The Avenue Event (ends Feb. 26 / gallery)
 Headpiece ~ Xiao * Blue ~ Modern Couture
Pose ~ Cassiopeia 1 ~ Vestige
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment