Designer Showcase (Chop Zuey) & Makeover Room (Jumo)

She looks like she needs u… she calls out to him in wonder...    




"… she looks like she needs u…
she calls out to him in wonder...       

Can you hear me 
As I whisper your name
Do you feel me
When I reach up to kiss you sweet dreams
Have you seen me
As I touch my neck
Tracing my throat with my fingertips
I know you hear me in my silence
You know my every thought
Before I think them
I know you hear every breath I take
And you listen as I gently exhale
I know you sense tears in my green eyes
Before they roll down my cheek
But you will wipe them away if they should fall
I hear you say no tears Little One
And you tell me I am Yours
 yet another breath escapes with question
I rest my hands to my side knowing i must go…..for 
as my green eyes close this night
I will look for you
You know as I always do"

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Credits
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Lashes ~ chunky (View Here) ~ kosmetik @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
 Eye Makeup ~ Power Eyeshadows (View Here) ~ Jumo @ Makeover Room 
(ends Feb. 26)
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Hair ~ Grace (Includes Styler Hud for Various Styles / Details) ~ Sintiklia @ Fetish Fair 
(ends Feb. 17 / gallery)
 Gown ~ Princess Andel in Golden ~ Junbug
 Jewelry ~ A Thousand Kisses (Includes Multi Texture Change HUD ~ Chop Zuey @ Designer Showcase 
(ends Feb. 28 / gallery)
Pose ~ Friska 4 ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment