Sunday, February 12, 2017

Designer Showcase (Chop Zuey) & Makeover Room (Jumo)

she looks like she needs u… she calls out to him in wonder...       

~ Renee Olstead ~

"… she looks like she needs u…
she calls out to him in wonder...       

Can you hear me 
As I whisper your name
Do you feel me
When I reach up to kiss you sweet dreams
Have you seen me
As I touch my neck
Tracing my throat with my fingertips
I know you hear me in my silence
You know my every thought
Before I think them
I know you hear every breath I take
And you listen as I gently exhale
I know you sense tears in my green eyes
Before they roll down my cheek
But you will wipe them away if they should fall
I hear you say no tears Little One
And you tell me I am Yours
 yet another breath escapes with question
I rest my hands to my side knowing i must go…..for 
as my green eyes close this night
I will look for you
You know as I always do"

◎◎◎◎◎◎
Credits
♥ Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] L'Etre
♥ Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
♥ Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
♥ Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Lashes ~ chunky (View Here) ~ kosmetik @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
♥ Eye Makeup ~ Power Eyeshadows (View Here) ~ Jumo @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
♥ Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
♥ Hair ~ Grace (Includes Styler Hud for Various Styles / Details) ~ Sintiklia Fetish Fair (ends Feb. 17 / gallery)
 Gown ~ Princess Andel in Golden ~ Junbug
 Jewelry ~ A Thousand Kisses (Includes Multi Texture Change HUD ~ Chop Zuey Designer Showcase (ends Feb. 28 / gallery)
Pose ~ Friska 4 ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments :

Post a Comment