Entice: Those Shoes

He said,
"I know that you're afraid and I am, too, but you'll never be alone, I promise you"


I'm Gonna Love You Through It
~ Martina McBride ~


this is my Steppenwolf for me...

"When you're weak, I'll be strong
When you let go, I'll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear
That I'll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,
Like you can't take one more step
Just take my hand, together we can do it
I'm gonna love you through it."
-Lyrics


Wearing New From
Entice

Those Shoes
Maitreya - Slink High - TMP Sizes / 99L each or 399L for Fatpack /
On MarketPlace

Entice MainStore / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Official Flickr / Flickr Group

Credits
Skirt ~ Cosette Pansy Lace ~ Petite Mort
 Chair ~ Porter's Chair (Rhapsody) ~ Boudoir
Puppy ~  Shar Pei Puppy * Female Cream [Gacha] ~ Black Bantam
 Flower on Puppy ~ Danaus Spring flower (purple) Gacha ~ Astralia
Pose ~ Tasha 2 ~ Verocity
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment