Spoonful of Sugar Festival: alaskametro

I tasted the skin of an angel so sweet and delicate...
Dedicated to my Steppenwolf. <3




"As you lay there before me 
I tasted the skin of an angel so sweet and delicate.
 I wanted to devour you but I couldn’t understand 
how something as beautiful as you 
would give yourself to me. 
I swore from that day forth I’d protect you 
with the same vigour that I wanted to consume you with, spoo
that I’d love that girl with everything I have and am 
Always your wolf babygirl."


Spoonful of Sugar Festival (ends April 1 / gallery)
to benefit  Doctors Without Borders

Wearing from the event
Foil Flash Tattoo (RARE)
by alaskametro

Metallic Foil Temporary Tattoos in 10 Different Designs / Slink - Omega - Maitreya
The RARE Version Includes Everything on One Layer / L$35 Per Play (100% Donation)

Spoonful of Sugar Festival / Donate Now
alaskametro In-World / MarketPlace / Flickr Fan / Blog


Credits
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Lashes ~ Ice Angel Face Lashes ~ Arise
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Hair ~ Rezology * Butterfly 134 ~ available at My Shop (Rezology Vendor)
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Headpiece ~ Eider Headpiece * Ivory ~ Belle Epoque
 Tribal Makeup ~ Helios ~ Ghost'Ink
 Bikini ~ Cheyenne Bikini (Beige) ~ Dead Dollz
 Wolf ~ Grey Wolf (Static Look Left) ~ JIAN
Pose ~ Tasha 4 ~ Verocity
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment