irrISIStible: Spring Marguerita

To be interested in the changing seasons 
is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.— George Santayana 


"Will you breathe spring into me?
Possessing this winter-worn soul
So I may awaken once more
To soft hues and pastel laden tones
Still wet
From freshly coated paint
Covering over canvas stark and bare
Of all that laid dormant under drifts of ashen snow
Gray upon darker gray frost upon frozen earth
Awaiting its time to arrive in rebirth ~
Colors will burst to the envy of sunlight
April winds will whisper through uncovered trees
As buds now begin to blossom and bloom
I long to feel warmth covering my skin and
The flowing caress of the breeze
As it wisps through my hair
Embracing my body as it gently seduces my senses
With gold skies of morning and crisp air of night
I feel spring enter me as I take another breath
~With lips freshly kissed
From the passion of the sun
I smile with my heart
A new season has begun~"


Wearing NEW From
irrISIStible

Spring Marguerita Outfit
Includes 4 Color HUD / Classic Avatar / Maitreya / Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus) / Slink Hourglass

Mesh Dress
4 Colors HUD for Dress - Scarf - Shoes
4 Colors Daisy Hat with Flowers
4 Colors Mesh Handbag
4 Colors Veil Skirts (you can wear outfit with or without veil skirt)
Copy & Modify Parts with Resizer Script
View HERE!

irrISIStible InWorld / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan

Credits
Skin ~ Sarah (Catwa) Peach Tone ~ Insol
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Eyes ~ Sovereign Eyes (Deep Hazel) ~ Ikon
 Hair ~ Finding You ~ Exile
 Pose ~ Sandra 5 ~ Verocity
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Ambient Grey

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment