The Garage Fair: Arte

I speak to matters of my heart...


"I speak to matters of my heart
My Thoughts my dreams my fears
Ashamed to disappointed eyes
When facing what resides inside
Please recite them back to me
But rearrange them not
Leave all the other things unturned
They are mine to conquer mine to learn."


Wearing
Metal Make-Up
by Arte for 
The Garage Fair (ends May 26)

Includes: 1 applier; Eyebrows (6 options) and Lipsticks (6 options)
This make-up is for CATWA mesh head only / Demo available.

TAXI

Arte InWorld / MarketPlace / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan

Credits
Skin ~ Sarah (Catwa) Peach Tone ~ Insol
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
Eyes ~ Sovereign Eyes (Deep Hazel) ~ Ikon
 Hair ~ Nalya * Hud A ~ eXxEsS
 Flowers ~ komochi Renge ~ *N*Orokitas 
 Blouse ~ Nana * Off The Shoulders Top ~ Mimikri
Pose ~ Cool Wall Stand ~ Del May
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Ambient Grey

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment