ON9 EVENT (May Edition): Entice

I'm just a whisper of smoke, I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire, 
that once burned out of control.




I'm just a ghost in this house,
I'm shadow upon these walls,
As quietly as a mouse,
I haunt these halls,
I'm just a whisper of smoke,
I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire,
That once burned out of control,
You took my body and soul,
I'm just a ghost in this house.
-lyrics


Wearing I Swear Dress
by Entice for On9 Event
ends May 28 / gallery

Mesh Body Compatible / 8 Options Available / Demo

TAXI

Entice MainStore / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Official Flickr / Flickr Group

Credits
Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Hair ~ Jill (Includes Hat) ~ Truth
 Country Necklace ~ DruWear
 Boots ~ Country Girl ~ DruWear
 Pose ~ Floored II ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Places Imagine

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment