Shop Appliqué (May Edition): alaskametro

Grief never ends... but it changes... 
It’s a passage, not a place to stay. 
Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith… 
it is the price of love…  -Author unknown




Keep my memory with you,
For memories never die;
I will be there with you,
When you look across the sky.
I will be there in the clouds,
In the birds that fill the air;
In the beauty of a fragrant rose,
You will find my memory there.

You will feel me in the tenderness,
Of a tiny baby's touch;
You will hear me if you listen,
In the twilight's gentle hush.
When your hearts are heavy,
And you feel that you are alone;
Just reach down deep inside of you,
For your heart is now my home.

I will always be with you,
I will never go away;
For I will live on in your hearts,
Forever and a day.
-Allison Chambers Coxsey


Wearing NEW From
alaskametro
Norma Shirt
for Shop Appliqué Event (ends June 8 / gallery)

12 Color Options Available (4 Style Options Per Set) / Each Color Includes V and Scoop Neck
Long Sleeve and 3/4 Sleeve / Materials Appliers Included for Slink, Omega, and Maitreya

TAXI

alaskametro In-World / MarketPlace / Flickr Fan / Blog


Credits
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Hair ~ Zoella ~ Sintiklia
 Bow ~ Satin Bow [Ivory] Gacha ~ Junbug
 Pose ~ It's a Mod, Mod World 1 ~ NanTra
Flickr ~ Pic One
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Places Imagine

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment