Nerido @ Cosmopolitan Room (Lace-Latex-Leather)

I make no excuses...


I am not easy to figure out…
i am a simple yet complicated soul,  
balanced but moody…
i can be quiet and retreat into my own abyss or i can be a little chatterbox being silly…
shy but outgoing...
an introverted extrovert perhaps…
I ruminate or don’t think of it, whatever it is, at all…   
but i am who i am and i make no excuses for myself…
I can't be with anyone that wants to pick which “me” they care to spend time with 
because like a box of cracker jacks, you never know whats inside…
Outwardly my appearance is what it is….
the life i have lived shows my trials and tribulations….
i make mistakes, 
i have become jaded and somewhat guarded, 
i am on a journey of a lifetime,
i chose independence and a life of free will to finally find out just who i am 
without being what was expected of me to be or to do….
and i wouldn’t change my decision for the world….
is it easy, oh hell but hell no….
i have fu*ked up so many times but i have gotten it right so many times as well…
nothing important enough worth having/wanting is ever easy 
but it builds confidence, not settling or being complacent ...
its a new lesson every day, 
and as i take baby steps along the path i am on, 
i do so knowing that life is to be lived, 
not waiting on a shelf wondering when will it be my turn to be the butterfly 
that finally leaves its cocoon, 
the girl with the gypsy soul….
take me as i am for that is all that i know how to be…
nor would i care to be anyone else...
the best things in life are free ...to figure it all out...


Wearing 
Emily Dress & String
by Nerido for Cosmopolitan Room
(ends Oct. 7 / shopping guide)

Exclusively for Maitreya / includes HUD / in Latex - Lace - Leather / Demo Available

TAXI

Nerido In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Francis (Details) ~ Sintiklia
Lips ~ Mistress Lipstick (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Necklace ~ Moran (*headpiece is a copy of the necklace) ~ Finesmith
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment