Sintiklia @ Hairology

Ô, the wine of a woman ...




 Ô, the wine of a woman
from heaven is sent, 
more perfect than all
that a man can invent.

When she came to my bed and begged me with sighs
not to tempt her towards passion nor actions unwise, 
I told her I’d spare her and kissed her closed eyes, 
then unbraided her body of its clothing disguise.

While our bodies were nude bathed in candlelight fine
I devoured her mouth, tender lips divine;
and I drank through her thighs her feminine wine.

Ô, the wine of a woman 
from heaven is sent,
more perfect than all 
that a man can invent.
― Roman Payne


Wearing
Quinn Hair
by Sintiklia for Hairology Event (ends Sep. 30 / gallery)

Styler with 5 Variants / 3 Bento Fitted Sizes for Breasts / View Here

TAXI

Sintiklia InWorld ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Ivy Headpiece * Champagne ~ Enfant Terrible
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment