1 Hundred @ Designer Showcase (October Edition)

I want to stop thinking for a second and just feel...



"All I want is to kiss you, 
to breathe hope into your mouth and taste fire on your tongue. 
I want to stop thinking for a second and just feel."


Designer Showcase Monthly Fashion Event
(ends Oct. 31 / gallery)

Wearing
Frilly Nightie
by 1 Hundred

Designer Showcase Exclusive / Nightie & Panties Set
For Mesh Bodies / Maitreya - Slink (P&H) - Belleza (F,I,V)
Fatpack & Demo Available

Taxi To Designer Showcase ● Flickr ● Blog ● Facebook

Credits
Hair ~ Margaret ~ Analog Dog
Lips ~ Yaho Tokyo Lipstick ~ !IT!
Flowers ~ Philadelphus Wreath (light pink) Gacha ~ Lode
Birds ~ Nightglow (Sparrow) ~ Half-Deer
Pose ~ Model 83-4 ~ Focus Poses
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment