Cureless @ The Epiphany Event

I can't let go...


Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)
~ Cinderella ~


The last time I felt alive – I was looking into your eyes.
Breathing your air…. touching your skin…
… Saying goodbye….
The last time I felt alive…. I was dying.
― Ranata Suzuki


Wearing
Anatomic Doll Gacha Set
by Clueless for The Epiphany Event
(ends Nov. 15 / gallery)

Mesh Body Compatible / 24 Commons - 2 Rares / Demo Available

TAXI

Credits
● Hair *NEW ~ Raphael (Group Gift) ~ Sintiklia
Hat ~ Saint Germain Femme Chapeau (Bordeaux) ~ Valentina E.
●Brows *NEW ~ kismet Eyebrows ~ kosmetik @ The Makeover Room (ends Nov. 26)
Lashes ~ kara Eyelashes (Catwa) ~ Bossie
Lips ~ Shimmery Chic Lipstick ~ !IT!
● Choker ~ Marie ~ Supernatural
Pose ~ Shoulder Lean ~ Del May
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!

Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment