Entice @ We Love Roleplay

you are the only one...



“I love you beyond paint, 
beyond melodies, 
beyond words. 
And I hope you will always feel that, 
even when I'm not around to tell you so.” 
― Kiera Cass, The One


Wearing
Castle on the Hill Gown
by Entice for We <3 Roleplay
(November 4th-30th)

Maitreya / Belleza Freya / Slink Hourglass
Fatpack includes 2 Bonus Colors / Demo Available

TAXI

Entice MainStore ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Blog ● Official Flickr ● Flickr Group

Credits
Hair ~ Monike ~ Letituier
Lip Color ~ Fury Lips  Omega (Gacha #4) Poison Berry ~ #adored
Lashes ~ kara Eyelashes (Catwa) ~ Bossie
Collar ~ The London Ruff [Original]  ~  Junbug
Dove ~ (Full Perm) ~ Get Stuff
Pose ~ Urban Chic 8 ~ InMotion Poses
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!

Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment