irrISIStible 🍁 Magical Autumn

Sway with me slowly under the moonlight…




Your fingers entwine with mine… 
Filling all the spaces in between… 
Your arms draped around my shoulders… 
Erasing distance pressing me near You… 
Sway with me slowly under the moonlight…
Hold me tenderly just like this… 
For as long as You can… 
We will dance under the star-filled sky… 
And make love until the break of dawn  
-©k 

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

Wearing
Magical Autumn Mesh Outfit
by irrISIStible for Swank Event

For Mesh Bodies Only
Maitreya - Belleza - Slink - Hourglass - Ebony - Tonic
Mesh Dress Half Sheer - Headpiece - 1 Prim pelvis - 2 Prim Pelvis - Hair - Shoes - HUD

TAXI

irrISIStible InWorld ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
●Hair *NEW ~ Viola (Details) ~ Sintiklia @ Rewind 40's Pin-Up Event
(ends Nov. 28 / gallery)
●Lip Color *NEW ~ Soft & Sweet Lipstick ~!IT! @ The Makeover Room
(ends Nov. 26)
Arm Tattoo *NEW ~ Beautiful Autumn ~ K-tarsis Tattoo @ eBENTO
(ends Nov. 30 / gallery)
Pose ~ Gabby 6 ~ KaTink
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment