Milla Rasmuson @ 68MAIN Event (November Edition)

Just simply being me...




So now it’s this thing I do.
I go away, ever so often, by myself, for myself,
to new places with foreign streets I haven’t walked yet,
and there I wander, up and down, watching people going places I don’t know
and it always hits me that they’re never alone,
always with someone,
and I wonder how they would spend a day all on their own 
in a foreign city with nothing to do and no one to see,
and I wonder if they’d be happy.
Just simply being free,
like I am trying to be.
Happy.
Just simply being me.
― Charlotte Eriksson, You're Doing Just Fine


68 MAIN
A NEW Monthly Retail Event 
Runs from the 9th to the 31st. of each month

Wearing
Dristi Eye Makeup
by Milla Rasmuson Makeup

Catwa Applier / HUD 8 Colors / Demo Available

TAXI

68Main ● Flickr
Milla Rasmuson Makeup In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
●Hair *NEW ~ Amal ~ Bad Hair Day
●Lip Color *NEW ~ Soft & Sweet Lipstick ~ !IT! @ The Makeover Room
(ends Nov. 26)
Collar *NEW ~ Madam Gacha (Collar Rose) RARE ~ shanghai @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
(ends Dec. 6 / gallery)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment