Nerido @ LootBox Event




“I feel his arm 
Lightly 
Over me.
He takes one of my outstretched hands.
Draws it beneath my stomach.

"One more time..."

This is not sex,
Not friendship. 
Something
Strange
Special
In the stillness of his breath,
The waterlike way he moves.

He is making a dance.
We are making a dance.” 

― Stasia Ward Kehoe, Audition


Wearing
Betty Gacha
by Nerido @ Lootbox Event
(ends Jan. 20 / gallery)

Exclusively for Maitreya
Corset - Skirt - String Undi - Earrings - Necklace - Hairband Crown
12 Commons & 1 Rare to Collect / Demo Available / View Key Card Here!

TAXI

Nerido In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Lina Nerido

Credits
Hair ~ Breath ~ Analog Dog
●Eye Makeup ~ Luxe Eyeshadow (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Lips ~ Yaho Tokyo Lipstick ~ !IT!
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment