Nostalgic Crow by Virtual Diva Couture

Every flight begins with a fall...


“Not cry. Fly.
“I can’t fly,” Bran said. “I can’t, I can’t…”
How do you know? Have you ever tried?
The voice was high and thin. Bran looked around to see where it was coming from. 
A crow was spiraling down with him, just out of touch, 
following him as he fell. “Help me,” he said.
I’m trying, the crow replied…
The crow took to the air and flapped around Bran’s hand.
“You have wings,” Bran pointed out.
Maybe you do too.
Bran felt along his shoulders, groping for feathers.
There are different kinds of wings, the crow said…
Bran was falling faster than ever. 
The grey mists howled around him as he plunged toward the earth below. 
“What are you doing to me?” he asked the crow, tearful.
Teaching you how to fly.
“I can’t fly!”
You’re flying right now.
“I’m falling!”
Every flight begins with a fall, the crow said.”


Wearing
Nostalgic Crow
by Virtual Diva Couture

100% Original Mesh Creator

Virtual Diva Couture In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Ira ~ Sintiklia
Eye Makeup ~ Noelle Eyeshadows (Catwa Applier) ~ Livia
Lip Color ~ Terry Lips ~ Shakeup
Headpiece ~ Griselda Headpiece ~ Astralia
Hawk Wings  V2  ~ G. Inc.
Pose ~ Chuan 04 ~ PNP
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment