know Your Worth


“A man that knows your worth doesn't need to be told how to treat you. 
That's a given! You won't have to question his feelings, his motives, 
nor his intentions. How will I know? You ask. 
See, he will freely show you how he feels and prove it consistently. 
If you're settling for anything less than what you deserve, 
Then, maybe you don't even know your worth.” 
― Amaka Imani Nkosazana, Sweet Destiny

𐄜𐄡𐄜𐄡𐄜𐄡𐄜𐄡𐄜

Credits
Hair ~ Jim ~ Tableau Vivant @ Kustom9 (Ends Dec. 10)
Lips ~ Super Model Lipstick (Catwa) ~ euphoric
Jewelry ~ Matangi Rishi Set ~ Chop Zuey
Gloves ~ Aspen (Details) ~ Dahlia @ Whimsical (Ends Dec. 18)
Dress ~ Jimmie (Freya-Hourglass-Isis-Maitreya) ~ Seniha @ Access Event (Ends Dec. 7)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo
My Tableau Vivant Inventory ● Designer M4ri1yn Magic
Designer Belle Roussel
Dahlia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Blogger ● Flickr Fan
My Dahlia Inventory ● Designer June Fallon
My Seniha Inventory ● Designer Seniha (seniha88)

No comments:

Post a Comment