Living Moment by Moment


Living moment by moment
is the best way to travel in life
Because life is but a chain of moments 
all linked together, 
unbreakable and strong.
Some moments we wish last forever
but others, we wish them gone.
We close our eyes for a moment
and open them to a new one.
-Lori Novo


Hello Beautiful World!
I decided to add to the blog's description "Living Moment by Moment" instead of what you would
usually find in Second Life blogs' titles, like fashion and beauty or exploring, etc. By now, I am 
sure you have noticed that more than just those things, the focus is mainly on life and memories.

Life is but a gathering of all the moments we experience, good and bad.
I really don't believe life is just about the days of our lives, it is deeper than just a day.
For each day that we live, there are many moments we have to go through by the time we close 
our eyes to sleep. We wake up to a new day the next morning and the moments begin. Even in
our sleep, we have moments in our dreams.




I cherish every moment that I have been blessed with, like my mother's last kiss and how she smiled 
at me as I waved goodbye to her, the birth of my children, the first moment Steppenwolf took me in his arms without my permission for a dance, the moment I saw George (father of my kids) for the first time and knew he would be the man I would marry. Some are bittersweet memories of those special moments but they are my treasures and I am so thankful to have experienced them all.

As I mentioned before, I have learned to live day by day
and even though sometimes the pain is too strong, there are those moments during my day
where I can see how beautiful life still is, and so those moments give me strength and hope
that I need. So now I live moment by moment, not taking anything for granted because as
we all know, things can change from one moment to another.

"We close our eyes for a moment
and open them to a new one..."

Thank you so much, my beautiful people.
Wishing you an amazing Friday and a weekend full of excitement or relaxation, 
whichever you are in more need of. Take care of each other, spread love wherever
you go, and never forget to enjoy all those special moments in your life, even the ones
that may seem small, trust me, one they will be beautiful memories too.

Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Hannah (Details) ~ Sintiklia @ Access Event (Ends Dec. 7 - Gallery)
Eyes ~ Aubree Brown Pack (Hazel) ~ MILA
Eyebags ~ Izzie's
Lip Color ~ Lipgloss Fairy (Catwa) ~ Sintiklia
Dress *NEW ~ Miranda (Maitreya) DetailsNerido @ UBER (Ends Dec. 22 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!

My Sintiklia Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasims
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido

 

Miranda Dress (Maitreya) ~ Nerido

2 comments:

  1. I have watched your photos for over a year now, and am mesmerized by the sheer beauty you convey in all your captures....But this one stopped me when I read your "quote" about life...Reading this above brings tears to my eyes, because I could not have said it better. My one blessing will always be the birth of my only child, my daughter. She is the greatest gift I have ever received...and I thank the good man up above every day. I have so many bitter, tragic, heartbreaking moments in my life...but I do believe you have to have the darkness in order to see the light. These days I think the world sees more darkness, and that's so sad. Its a much different world then I remember years ago, so much fear, distrust, anger and pain...But I will take your leaf from your book and try to spread love and kindness whenever and where ever I can..Blessings for a peaceful and beautiful Holiday dear Lori....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such beautiful comment, you are so kind. God bless <3

    ReplyDelete