Naughty or Not


Hello World!

The month of December has finally arrived and this can only mean one thing,
it is time to behave extra good because for sure, now Santa Clause is really keeping an eye
on us. We sure don't want to end up in his naughty list... or do we?

The other day after watching some movies, I came up with
the conclusion that good girls don't make it too far while bad girls can make it all the way,
HA! just kidding ;) At least not, in reality, I hope :(
But really, do bad girls really have more fun? I always wonder about this.
I am sure everyone has little "naughty" secrets in their lives. including the good ones...
("Lalala" looking away and pretending not to know what we are talking about here.)
But seriously, let's just focus now in Second Life and share at least one naughty
moment with the group, make it a juicy one. I'll volunteer to go first...

It was the year 2011, and I was just a Second Life baby, new, fresh, and very, very...
actually extremely innocent to life. And that's when I met the shirtless stud that seduced me,
I know I know, poor me :(  I still cry every time I remember, but oh my God he was really the
sexiest stud my poor innocent eyes had ever seen, I froze like a deer in headlights when I saw
him coming towards me. He sweet-talked me and I fell for it, of course, duh, and for some reason
I was very uncomfortable that he wasn't wearing a shirt while we talked, so I actually asked him to
put one on or else I would leave (but not really, winks), so he did. But it was already too late,
he had me already in the back of his pickup truck like a haunted deer and drove away really
fast to an unknown destination.


Ok, let's stop the story here!
Let's just say that innocent people get curious too about certain things sometimes.
Let's also say that the shirtless stud gave me the scare of my life that made me
run away and stay away for months from Second Life.

Anyways, I hope there are no recordings or pictures out there of that minute I was with him at the
unknown destination, yes yes trust me, it was JUST a minute top, but do you know how much
can happen in a minute? tons! :( Luckily I escaped him, and ran and ran till I reached RL 
before the second minute started. I learned my lesson well!

If I am gonna be curious again, I'll make sure to wear a good pair of running sneakers next time
just in case I need to make a run for it. 
And Second, shirtless studs are the most dangerous in Second Life, 
it is best to admire them from a distance... (winks!)


Now I laugh and joke about the incident, but at the time I got so scared that I really stayed away 
for months from Second Life refusing to return. Many things were scary to me about our virtual
world and I really felt this wasn't the place for me. It took my friend Catero Revolution a lot of
convincing for me to give Second Life, a second chance. Now, I am glad I did.

Thanks for reading my beautiful people!
Don't be afraid to explore your curiosity because this is the best way of experiencing so many
wonderful things in life, just know what curiosities are good, and which are best to keep away from ;)

Mucho Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Ola ~ Opale
Outfits *NEW ~ Stay Warm Gacha (Key Card) ~ Belle Epoque @ The Arcade
(Ends Dec. 31 - Shopping Guide)
Pose ~ Sashay 3 ~ Image Essentials
Catwa Head
Maitreya Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!

My Opale Inventory ● Designer Toni Mila
Designer Janire Coba


Stay Warm Gacha ~ Belle Epoque    @ The Arcade Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment