Belle Epoque's 🎄 Christmas Hunt

Don't call it a DREAM. Call it a PLAN."


Happy Monday my Beautiful People!

I want to start the week with one of the best hunts of the season.

The hunt will be running from December 1st to December 31st.
There are twenty items to collect for only 10L per item.
Not only are you getting the finest quality for your Lindens but locating the items
is so easy that I was in and out of the store in just a few minutes after having collected
 all twenty items, something that I appreciate so much since I honestly suck at hunts.

I am wearing for this post some of my favorite pieces that you can get,
but I am sure you'll love the complete hunt collection. 
My top favorites though has to be the red fur coat (Item Three), it's just so amazing
that I am saving that one for a later blog post. ;)

Keep spreading the love dear friends and I'll see you all later!
Lori Novo

Designer Janire Coba


#1) Ladies & Servants Christmas Crown
#11) Ingrid Christmas Gown


#2) Garden Day Christmas Basket
#6) Annette Christmas Dress
#8) Gatsby Christmas Headpiece


Credits
Eye Lashes ~ Natural (Catwa) ~ MILA
Lip Color ~ Oline Lipstick (Catwa-Bento) ~ Arte
Hair (Pic 1 & 3) ~ Zsa (Light Browns) ~ Analog Dog
Hair (Pic 2) ~ Ima (Light Browns) ~ Analog Dog
Catwa Head
Maitreya Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!

Photo Property of Belle Epoque

No comments:

Post a Comment