Once a Quite'er, Now a Talk'er



Hello Beautiful World and a Very Happy Monday to You!
Let's start the week with this great song by Prince that I love so much.
At first, I was thinking of using Purple Rain because of the dress and headpiece
that I am wearing, but after I put on the lavender wings I knew When Doves Cry would be perfect.

I first became a big fan of Prince (RIP 1958-2016) when I was pregnant with my daughter.
I bought his Purple Rain Prince & The Revolution Album and I would listen to it daily
during my walks in the park. No surprise my daughter is also a big fan of this incredible artist
since she knew of his music well before she was even born.


But let's talk a bit about my daughter right now that she's not here. Actually, she's been
gone for almost five days now to Austin Texas but she should be arriving later tonight.
Don't worry, I'll go easy on her ;)

When my daughter started Pre-K, her teacher called me one day for a Teacher-Parent's 
conference just two weeks after the school year had started, Of course, I thought 
"Oh oh, what did she do?"
Once I sat down with her teacher she explained to me her concerns, she said that
my daughter wouldn't talk at all or engage with the other children. I was a bit surprised since
I knew my daughter was a bit shy but I never imagined it was that bad. 
Her teacher recommended even me taking my daughter to a doctor and even gave me the name of
a good one. I did take her to that doctor and though he was a family doctor he must have been
sooo good because, after that, my daughter became the most talkative little girl in the school.
She became very friendly and outgoing and involved in most activities the school had.
She really kept me busy driving her all over for competitions, practices, meetings and so on
for years to come. I actually became one of the popular moms thanks to her involvement with
her school activities and popularity among her peers and teachers.

Now that sounds all good, right?
NOT!
She continues to be the same beautiful friendly and loving girl that always wants to get 
involved in everything, but now at her workplace which is excellent. The only problem is that
she continues to talk A LOT which constantly gets her into trouble. She's just a beautiful
being that has so much to say, at all times... to everyone.

My daughter makes me so proud every day and I am so happy to see what a caring
young lady, she has grown up to be. I am truly so blessed to have her as my daughter.
We are like best friends that for my birthday, this past November 2nd, 
she wanted us to get matching tattoos. Haha, thanks but no tattoos for me sweetie. ;)
Love you so much my beautiful nenita!

Thanks for Reading my Beautiful People!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Hair ~ Rocky ~ Opale @ Tres Chic (Ends December 10 - Gallery)
Lip Color ~ Oline Lipstick ~ Arte
Headpiece *NEW ~ ~ Lilu Gacha Collection (Original RARE) ~ Lode @ The Chapter Four
Choker *NEW ~ Bowie with Hud (Details) ~ Ersch @ Girl Power Event (Ends Nov. 30 - Gallery)
Wings ~ 99% Angel Gacha (Cosplay Cherub Wings - Lavender) ~ tsg
Dress ~ Furia (Maitreya) ~ Ersch
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

My Opale Inventory ● Designer Toni Mila
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
My Ersch Inventory ● Designer AmzErsh
(Rounds Run from the 4th. til the Last)


Furia Dress (Maitreya) ~ ERSCH
2 Styles With or Without Ears

No comments:

Post a Comment