Belle Epoque @ Collabor88

“And I learned what is obvious to a child. 
That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. 
That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. 
That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. 
But most of all, I learned that life is about sitting on benches next to ancient creeks 
with my hand on her knee and sometimes, on good days, for falling in love.” 
― Nicholas Sparks


Credits
Hair ~ Hannah Plays ~ Liquid Moon
Earrings *NEW ~ Ariel (Details) ~ Kunglers @ Sense Event (Ends March 8 - Gallery)
Necklace ~ Gleaming Skies Gacha ~ Belle Epoque
Dress *NEw ~ Claudette ~ Belle Epoque @ Collabor88 (Ends March 6 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler
My Belle Epoque Inventory ● Designer Janire Coba

No comments:

Post a Comment