Back to Old Ways



Hello Beautiful World!
So here we are once again back to black, only this time 
the black is even blacker than before. Did you notice?
But for some reason, I like it.
I guess it's true that it is hard to break from old habits.

I turned my dark gray background into beautiful black for these photos.
I know people are always saying that we must step outside our comfort zone 
if we want to discover new things in life, but I say, why fix something that isn't broken, right?

My dark backgrounds (gray & black) will remain, for the most part, 
but I am planning other changes to the blog that will include colorful pictures
to some of my blog posts as well, you'll see ;) 

Actually, I am making numerous changes, and I want to feel like I am starting
a fresh new blog, like from zero but instead of creating a separate new one, I'll just
recycle this one and make it like new just like Dr. Prem Jagyasi said;

“Creativity isn’t finding something new. 
It is rearranging what you already know into a new mold.”

and that's kind of what I'll be doing!  Let's see how that goes.

Peace & love my beautiful people, keep safe and take care of each other.
Thanks for reading!
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Ponytail Gacha (Editorial Hair - Details) ~ Tableau Vivant @ The Arcade
(Ends June 30 - Gallery)
Jewelry Set ~ Caledria's Gold Set ~ Kibitz
Scarf ~ Josephine ~ [vagrant]
Dress *NEW ~ Rose (Peach - Maitreya) ~ Belle Epoque
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

🌷

My Tableau Vivant Inventory ● Designer M4ri1yn Magic
 

Belle Epoque { Rose }
Legacy - Maitreya


No comments:

Post a Comment