And Justice For A̶l̶l̶



I am unjust, but I can strive for justice. 
My life's unkind, but I can vote for kindness. 
I, the unloving, say life should be lovely. 
I, that I am blind, cry out against my blindness.
- Vachel Lindsay


Maitreya - Hourglass - Physique
Costume Includes: Mesh Dress for Maitreya and Slink bodies
Headpiece with Resizer - Skirt with Resizer - Wearable Libra with Resizer
Black blindfold with Stretch Resizer
System Black Gloves & Leggings (BOM Appliers for Mesh Bodies)
*Dress Requires the Latest Update of Mesh Bodies with Bake-On-Mesh Appliers.

Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


Boudoir In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Facebook ● Flickr Vita - Precious ● Flickr Fan
My Boudoir Inventory ● Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless


No comments:

Post a Comment