Look How They Shine For You



Gray day and thunder, another beautiful rainy day,
my favorite kind, however, today the rain is not making me happy,
it is more like the sky is crying with me.
Thunder feels more like the hopeless screams inside my chest.

I look up to the sky
as the rain starts to wash away my tears.
Down,
down
they slide from my body till they reach my feet.

Now calmness slowly replaces all that had tormented me.
and I start to clearly see the stars and how they shine,
for me.
And I smile and I know the storm has passed.

Thanks for reading my beautiful people.
Love,
Lori Novo

Legacy - Maitreya

Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Junko (Details) ~ Sintiklia
Dress ~ Vanessa Dress & String (Details) ~ Nerido
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido

No comments:

Post a Comment