Heart of Courage




She battled with the most powerful of kings.
Bringing them down to their knees, defeated.
Surrendering at her feet even though she was no warrior.
Her only weapon was her heart full of courage.
Something, that no army could resist.
She was a simple courageous woman.
-Lori Novo


Hello beautiful world!
Just hours ago I was writing about how my family and I are taking all the precautions to keep
safe from Coronavirus, now we are not sure how safe we really were.

What happened is that my daughter has been going to work (Barista) and even though she
has been very careful by keeping her mask on and everything else she can do, now there's a chance
that three of her co-workers might have the virus so they are all being tested and all we can do is wait to see
what the results are. You can imagine how scary that can be, especially for me because my immune system 
is very low due to my health condition. Anyway, we are keeping faith that their test results
will come out negative and that they will be ok, and we too.

But speaking about my daughter,
my daughter is such a jokester. Her laughter will fill up the house and she is constantly 
making me laugh. She is an Environmental Science major and would like to be an ornithologist.
At the moment, all her classes are online which she hates because she would rather have her classes
in person. She's the type of person who can't stay put, not even for a moment that is why I am so
proud of her because she has been very responsible since the Coronavirus started by staying home.
At her place of work, they had closed it for a while but not too long ago they decided to open it
back again. At first, we had our concerns but then we started feeling a bit more comfortable with
her going back. Now, we are not sure.

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Sorasoul Ebony ~ Tukinowaguma
Eye Makeup ~ Drama Queen Makeup ~ alaskametro
Lip Color ~ Intense Gloss (Catwa) ~ Ascendant
Back Accessory ~ Saint Crown ~ shanghai
Outfit *NEW ~ Norway Bride National Miss SL Costume 2020 ~ irrISIStible & MarketPlace
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

  
My irrISIStible Inventory  Designer isis secretspy


irrISIStible : NORWAY BRIDE NATIONAL MISS SL COSTUME 2020
For Mesh Bodies Only: Maitreya - Belleza (Isis-Venus-Freya) - Slink Physique & Hourglass
Includes: Crown -Necklace Rigged - Sleeves - Dress - Swirl Petals
*Please Notice** I made the earrings using parts of the crown

No comments:

Post a Comment