My Baby Loves Me



"Yu fascinate me.
Yu have such highs and lows
like a big roller coaster.
Yu make me soar and crash
but I hate boring bus rides,
gimme a Ferrari any day
or a monster roller coaster
and thrill me to death."
-Steppenwolf Crescendo

Hello Beautiful World!
My poor Steppenwolf had no idea what he was getting himself into when he fell in love with me.
The above was something he said to me one day, months after we had started dating, still, he didn't
know to what extent what a roller coaster I really was. You know, I am that roller coaster
that everybody fears to get on and only those that are truly brave will buy a ticket for. :P

Hah, but now don't go on thinking that loving me is all deadly, on the contrary, it'll keep you
alive, always on the edge of your seat. It takes a saint to be able to put up with my moods.
I can go all the way from being peacefully cuddled in his arms to suddenly jumping up and
wanting us to climb a mountain. 

Steppenwolf and I are very different like night and day, but that's what keeps us balanced.
While he is a very calm and righteous person, I can be totally the opposite. I like to joke 
around and laugh at most things while he won't find the same amusement as I do. But
don't get me wrong, my Steppenwolf is not dull at all, while we both don't enjoy the same 
things we still can find a million other things to do together where we both can have the time 
of our lives.

It is funny how every day after he asks me how my day was and I tell him the crazy things I did
he'll just laugh and look up at the sky. But keep in mind, while I am sharing with him about my 
day I'll be laughing and describing everything so excitedly that he has to actually hold me down
in his arms because I won't stop moving around like a little tornado. Steppenwolf really adds 
calmness to my crazy or otherwise, I would blow up the house.

After nine years of being together, I wouldn't change a thing about him and I know he wouldn't
change anything on me either. We complete each other and we fit together so perfectly like two
pieces in a puzzle.

He asked for thrills at the beginning of our relationship and I'll be damn if I stop giving him
the ride of his life now, so baby, put on your seatbelt on because I am about to fascinate you to 
death even more! ;)

Thanks for reading my beautiful people!
Keep those relationships exciting every day. Don't let them turn into an old bored couple
where all you do is sit around together to listen to the clock tick-tock.

Much Love,
Lori Novo



Credits
(NEW) Hair - Sintiklia - Hair Somnus @ The Men's Dept (Ends Sep. 30 - Gallery)
(NEW) Eyes ~ Lotus. Despair Eyes (Gacha) *Details @ Shiny Shabby (Ends Oct. 15 - Gallery)
*LODE* Head Accessory - Youth Collection (GACHA)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
~
My Lotus Inventory ● Designer Ana Maria Njohr
~
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic


2 comments:

  1. I lover, love, love all your looks. Your sponsers should be so proud. I buy almost everything youshow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate such kind comment! Hugs dear deb! :))

    ReplyDelete