A Song That Goes On and On



Constantly, boy you play through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free
I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are and I want you to know baby

I, I love you like a love song, baby...

♡   

Hello Beautiful World!
Are you overwhelmed by the mess in your inventory like I am? Seriously, sometimes I just want to pull
my hair out. I have been working on organizing it for a while already but instead of it starting to look better, it
just keeps growing by the day. You see, I am working on adding every single item I have in this blog I
created some time ago, Lori Novo's Inventory, but I am in no way close to half of it. I have probably only worked 
on 5% of what I really have so far.

What I did was to create folders with six to eight items in each and I have them saved in another folder,
and yes, I do have thousands of these mini folders that I still have to work on. Then, I take one folder 
at a time and take pictures of the items in it for my Inventory Blog of the items I do want to keep and the rest that I don't want anymore, I used to delete, however, now I save them in a box just in case I decide I want them back in the future.
Just know that there are more items in that box than in my Inventory Blog. By doing this, it saves me
from having to look at thousands of items that I have no idea what they are or if I am keeping.

But to be real, I think I'll never be able to go through everything not even in ten more years. For every
one item I get to organize, I end up getting at least eight new other things, see, that's where the problem
is. I could always stop shopping for a good while but I just can't, I am a collector of pretty and useless things. 
Does that make me a Second Life hoarder? I don't think I am since hoarding is a mental disease
and I feel ok and happy and fulfilled and uncluttered and... well, you get the idea. ;)

I'll just continue to shop and make more mini folders but maybe I'll add some pretty stickers to them
which I am sure I have somewhere in one of those thousands of mini folders.

"Lead a simple life,
First reduce your greeds, then reduce your needs."
-Ritu Ghatourey

Much Love,
Lori Novo

 

Credits
Vanity Hair :: Floetic
 ~Nerido~Nihan Dress
Legacy - Maitreya - Perky - Petite
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido



As of April 2, 2021
1,197 Views ● 86 Faves ● 1 Comment ● In 10 Groups

heart suit

No comments:

Post a Comment