Stinky Load

 Earlier this afternoon my friend ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn) 
joined me at the Dark Style Fair and this is what happened when he saw me 
carrying the Deering's Burden by [ContraptioN]


 ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): i like that
Lori Novo: yeah, I love it
Lori Novo: but it's kind of heavy though
Lori Novo: and my back is killing me now
Lori Novo: I got a dead body in there
Lori Novo: that's what smells bad
ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): :o
Lori Novo: it isn't me
ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): a dead body?
Lori Novo: yeah
Lori Novo: ok I better go
ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): awwwww
Lori Novo: I need to go bury this body
Lori Novo: the smell is getting too strong
Lori Novo: adiosssss
ϯღ Jesse Custer Ɗαяк ღϯ (stingborn): adieu

October 22 / 5:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment