Bizenghasp! 🎃 Imaginarium


Welcome to


Come, come one, come all
You must be this tall
To ride this ride at the carnival
Oh, come, take my hand
And run through playland
So high, too high at the carnival
And it's all fun and games
'Til somebody falls in love
But you've already bought a ticket
And there's no turning back now...


Description
Bizenghasp!, Imaginarium...
a macabre menagerie with a Burtonesque feel. You can buy a ticket to the freakshow, 
or get lost in the surreal cemetery. Photo friendly sim or just a cool place to hang out. Halloween, monsters, zombies, Burtonesque, clowns.


Hello Beautiful World!

Now, this got to be the one Halloween sim you MUST visit. Honestly, my favorite one for this year
and I know you must be thinking, "But Lori, you say that every time, and it is too early to nominate it
as the best one." Well, let me tell you that even if it's too early to say it, I think it'll be very hard to top
this one in my opinion.


You turn left as you land and you will find yourself in the creepy cemetery and the land of the
hanging men as I would like to call it.


And then you turn to the right and you will find my friend Amber Wild, one of the top Second Life
photographers we have. (Her Flickr)


But seriously, I was so happy to run into her there. Now, don't go on thinking that my friend Amber is
tiny, she is the perfect, normal size. It is I, that is a giant. I always seem to be the tallest anywhere I go,
including the men. I find myself looking down at an ocean of heads wherever I go. I have been meaning
to make Lori a bit shorter so she can fit in with the crowds but I always forget. :P

By the way, the owner/designer of this amazing sim is one of Amber's good friends.


As I said before, to the left, you'll have the cemetery and the dark forest with the hanging men,
including some scary woman who looks like how I look every morning when I wake up.

*Remember to Click on Pictures to View Full Sizes


When I got there, I was very nicely greeted by Ana van de Sterren (avataridigitallo) whom I had the
pleasure of chatting with.


It was also a pleasure meeting Edwin Lomachenko (edwin773) with whom I also
had a nice chat with. However, Edwin seemed to enjoy more keeping on the carnival side, unlike
Ana who kept on the cemetery side.

Both, Ana and Edwin were very friendly and polite and I was truly glad they said hi.
Meeting and chatting with people is one of the main reasons I love going out to explore and
when people stop to say even a simple hello is something I appreciate so much. ;)


Uhhh, Kids!?
These two really look like my kids in real life, but of course, mine are BEAUTIFUL!


But all this running up and down has gotten me tired. Sorry, no story today, maybe tomorrow.
For now, this is all dear friends. What will continue is the rest of the pictures I took. Please don't
forget to show some Linden love during your visit. When I went there, there wasn't a tip box at
the time but Amber was going to remind her friend spookyboo to add one so we could all show our
appreciation for creating such an amazing place for all of us to enjoy. Thank you so much
 spookyboo, HuGs!

Goodnight my beautiful people, please take care of each other!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment