You Don't Sing Me Love Songs

You don't bring me flowers
You don't sing me love songs
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come through that door at the end of the day...

I remember when you couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me.
Now after loving me late at night
When it's good for you, babe
And you're feeling all right
When you just roll over and turn out the light...
And you don't bring me flowers anymore

It used to be so natural
It used to be...
To talk about forever
Mmm...
But used-to-bes don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
Till we sweep them away
And baby I remember all the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh and I learned how to cry
Well, I learned how to love and I learned how to lie
So you think I could learn how to tell you goodbye
So you think I could learn how to tell you goodbye

You don't bring me flowers anymore...
Well, you think I could learn how to tell you goodbye...
'Cause you don't say you need me;
You don't sing me love songs;
You don't bring me flowers anymore...

-song lyrics

One of the most beautiful songs I ever heard, yet how can something so sad be so beautiful?
The song's lyrics in this beautiful song, many of us can relate to. I was in a relationship that
started very strong and though it lasted a long time, according to Second Life's statistics, by the end of 
it, there was zero passion left and we had become more like simple friends. There was no longer intimacy 
and our daily meeting consisted of standing in the same spot we had logged off the day before
and talking about everything, except us. I did end that relationship but I felt more like I was losing a very
good friend instead of a lover.

Now, as I mentioned before, I refuse to keep mediocre friendships and that includes love interests.
I once did have a hard time letting go when things were over, fortunately, that is no longer the case. I want
the love, the romance, and the passion, I want it all because we all deserve a love that will continue to
make us feel butterflies in our stomachs all the time. If I feel that the love and the passion are no longer 
there, I am strong enough to say goodbye no matter how much I may love this man. I won't force or
beg someone to stay or beg for their love. If I had to, then, it wouldn't be the kind of love I would want.

Thankfully, with my Steppenwolf after all these years our love and passion seem to get stronger. He
continues to make me feel butterflies and to feel like I am melting every time he looks my way but
most importantly, he continues to bring me flowers every day. Love you baby! 

Thanks for Reading!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
(NEW) Sintiklia - Hair Olufemi (Details)
(NEW) Kunglers - Farah set (Details) @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends October 18 - Gallery)
(NEW) Kunglers - Hortensia rings (DetailsFaMESHed Event (Ends October 27 - Gallery)
(NEW) To.Kiski - Zariah Cocktail Mini Dress / Aqua @ Designer Showcase (Ends Oct. 25 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler
~


No comments:

Post a Comment