Brother Geoffrey Firehawk


Hello Beautiful World!

There are two very special people in my Second Life right after my Steppenwolf. Two men, that with the years 
have reached the ultimate level of friendship, these two men are my two Second Life brothers, Zorro Wayo (zorro5) 
who has been my brother for almost ten years, and Geoffrey Firehawk who has been my brother for about three years now. 
My brother Zorro has made several appearances in the blog through the years. However, I believe this may be the second time I am mentioning Geo.

Photo by Geo

Geo, is a very well-known blogger and photographer in Second Life among many other things;
Mr. V Belgium 2014
3rd runner up "Mr. METAVERSE 2014"
♛Mister Metaverse Belgium 2014♛
♛Mister Elegance  Belgium 2021♛
- Photographer of Miss Virtual World 2020 : Morgan Firehawk-Whitfield
- Model Fantasy Angels Company
- Model MAHASIAH
- Model My Light Fashion Agency
- Model SMA
- Model *PosESioN*
- Model AIM
- Model METAVERSE
- Model Inworld
DJ

HERE you can check out his Flickr stream.

My brother Geo is married to the beautiful Morgan Whitfield Firehawk (Her Flickr);
  **MISS VIRTUAL♛WORLD 2020**
                              **MV♛ BELGIUM 2020**
            ✵Care and Hope Center Educator/Owner✵ 
        ✵Professional Certified Model✵  ✵Heels Owner✵

Truly a couple made in heaven.

I am very proud of both my brothers and I love them very much. After my Steppenwolf, I can 
sincerely say they are my best friends that I hold very close to my heart. The respect is mutual,
true gentlemen, honorable, and genuine. Both are very loving and caring for me as I am for them,
and with them, I have learned that in Second Life, friends will come and friends will go, but those
that we call brothers, those are the ones that will stay by our side through time, sharing a bond 
that will always remain as strong and tight that only in true families can be felt.

Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo



Credits
(NEW) LOTUS. Libra Eyes 02 (Gacha) @ Level Event (Ends October 24 - Gallery)
(NEW) Baiastice_Zendaya Dress (Details) @ Collabor88 (Ends Nov. 6 - Gallery)
(NEW) Baiastice_Zendaya Wings Collabor88 (Ends Nov. 6 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Lotus Inventory ● Designer Ana Maria Njohr
~
My Baiastice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa


 


No comments:

Post a Comment