Playing Cat and Mouse

Oh dear Lord, forgive me for I been bad, really bad...

Hello Beautiful World!
Have you heard the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."? Well, guilty
of doing exactly that. For a while now I have been playing along a little game of cat and mouse, 
pretending not to know what's going on when in reality I am ten steps ahead. I keep
it real and expect the same from others, but as you all already know, it is very hard to spot
right away the bad ones in Second Life. Sometimes they approach us as sheep when in reality
they are bad wolves. However, this time, and for the first time ever, I decided that I might as well 
have some fun with the situation just for a little while until I get bored, :P BAAAAH!

Stay Real My Beautiful Ones!
Much Love,
Lori Novo

  

Credits
Sintiklia - Hair Talia
Baiastice_Long Gloves-Bento
(NEW) Giz Seorn: Aelin Formal Dress FaMESHed Event (Ends October 27 - Gallery)
(NEW) Giz Seorn: Aelin Spiderweb FaMESHed Event (Ends October 27 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Sintiklia's Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasim
My Baiastice Inventory ● Designer Sissy Pessoa

No comments:

Post a Comment