Under Stormy Skies

Featuring Lode & Vanity Hair


We grow apart,
I watch you on the red horizon
Your lion's heart
Will protect you under stormy skies
And I will always be listening for your laughter and your tears

And as soon as I can hold you once again
I won't let go of you, I swear

We lived through scars this time
But I've made up my mind
We can't leave us behind anymore
-song lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
So here we are with a sad song on a happy day.
And speaking about sad songs, what is the saddest song for you?
You know, the one that really makes you want to cry when you listen to it.
For me, it is probably "Wait" by M83...

Send your dreams
Where nobody hides
Give your tears
To the tide
No time
There's no end
There is no goodbye
Disappear
With the night
No time...

Ah God, now I am crying :(
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts now!

And with a smile and a tear I say goodbye for now my beautiful people.
Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Vanity Hair::Clover-Greedy Pack
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic

No comments:

Post a Comment