****

 Any time spent with my friend Juvie is always very special to me.
Today I got to meet his friend/boss Hobbit.
Check out their Flickr:  Hobbit's - Juve's

The following chats were cut short or we would be here for hours. :P
Left to Right:  Juve - Lori - Hobbit

IM With Juve
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): how are you darling?
Lori Novo: AHHH SCARED, tomorrow is my surgery, ahhhhhh :P
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): well, relax and enjoy the drugs lol
Lori Novo: lol, you right :P
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): and tell them...they can also make you younger lol
Lori Novo: I don't think they do miracles there
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): well, you need just a miracle...
to make me looking better they need to beheading me lol
Lori Novo: hahaha
Lori Novo: am I still your girly bffffff #1?
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): YESSSSSSHHHHHHH
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): for life
Lori Novo: YAYYYYYYYY
Lori Novo: I die if I get replaced
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): notbody can replace you
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): never eva
Lori Novo: awwww, SUPER HUG!
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): can I tp you?
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): lol sitting with friends on the beach hahaha
Lori Novo: yeah, I can come for a bit :)

[2021/01/27 12:40] Second Life: 
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31) has offered to teleport you to their location 
(Guanacaste (126,108,24)):


Local Chat
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): yay hello my darling
Lori Novo: hola Juvieeeeeee
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): Hobbit, meet Lori
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): hello lori
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): my bbbbbfffffff lol
Lori Novo: holas Hobbit :))
Lori Novo: sorry can't see
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): did you again forgot your glasses?
Lori Novo: yesh, please give me about an hour lol :P
Lori Novo: all I see is Juvie naked
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): normal
Lori Novo: hahaha
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): really great to see you here on the beach
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): and what a sexy outfit
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): if I would be straight, your Steppenwolf would have a problem lol
Lori Novo: loool :P
Lori Novo: where are we?
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): we are in Pura Vida
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): a wonderful beach with surfing possibilities
Lori Novo: omg I used to love surfing
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): then just wait till you rezzed..the waves are great
Lori Novo: omg Hobbit, I still can't see you, I see ur torso under the chair
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hahahah that is normal too
Lori Novo: lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): oh are you seeing us now?
Lori Novo: yes
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): yay
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): we made it
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): Lori, are you ready for surfing?
Lori Novo: nooo, not today my Juvieee :(
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): oO
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): lol
Lori Novo: remember, I am sicky :P
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): pffft
Lori Novo: but we will surf after I get better
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): don t be so sad...just don t forget to smile
Lori Novo: never :)))
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): then come on we are riding some waves
Lori Novo: we will for sure :)
Lori Novo: ok I better go now
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): thank you for coming
Lori Novo: it was a pleasure meeting you Hobbit :))
Lori Novo: heard so many wonderful things about you :)
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): all lies lol
Lori Novo: lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): and Lori, best of luck tomorrow
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): was good to see you
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): you will be ok
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): see you, sweety
Lori Novo: adiossss
Hobbit Zenfold Staheli (hobbit.zenfold): bye

IM With Juve After I Left
Lori Novo: love you tons Juvie, tc my bffffff
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): I love you too...and I will be with you
Lori Novo: ty :)
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): you are a strong great woman
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): so don t worry
Lori Novo: ty dear friend :))
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): :*

No comments:

Post a Comment