You Make Me Want to Feel

 Featuring LOTUS Eyes

Hello Beautiful World!

I just enjoyed my first cup of coffee of the day and I am now feeling warmer in this cold weather.
I find coffee a very comfy drink for any situation. It gives comfort and a warm feeling just like
a soft and fluffy blanket does. I was also finally able to eat something since those son-of-a-biscuits
cleaned my bank account the other day. I had lost my appetite since then but today I woke up feeling
 a bit hungry and had a delicious egg and bacon taquito from Whataburgeryummy yummy in the tummy ;)
Now I am looking forward to what I'll be having for lunch, hey, I need to catch up on my
meals. I know my Steppenwolf will be glad to hear this. He is always worrying and checking on me
to make sure that I am eating.

Flickr

So as you all know my American friends, we had truly an insane day yesterday at our US Capitol
building when all hell broke loose. The thing is that when everything was happening, I was fast
asleep, and by the time I woke up it was already old news. To be honest with you, I feel so ashamed
right now, I bet the rest of the world is thinking "Those crazy Americans!"


My song choice of the day is from one of my favorite bands, Angus & Julia Stone.
Really, there's not one song from them that I do not like. I still remember the very first time I
ever heard them sing it was while I was visiting Cica Ghost's Rust sim back in 2013, and "Lonely
Hands" started playing and I couldn't believe my ears. It immediately in that moment became my favorite song
and now, it still continues to be one of my top choices...

I bit my tongue in the awkward conversation
I met you once and I'd fallen for your notions.
Do you believe that there's treasures in the ocean
I don't know why.
I don't know why.
Girl you make me want to feel,
Things I've never felt before.
Girl you make me want to feel,
Did I say I'm just a boy,
Did I say I'm just a boy,
No lonely hands grab my suitcase full of nothing
I don't know why
I don't know why
You took me in gave me something to believe in
I don't know why.… 
-Lyrics

Laters my beautiful people!
Much love,
Lori Novo



My Lotus Inventory ● Designer Ana Maria Njohr

LOTUS. Isolation Eyes (Unisex)
BOM - Genus - Lelutka - Catwa - Mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment