A Beautiful Dove 🕊

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE


One of the greatest joys for me
is when I come across beautiful people that have the
will to help make our Second Life a better place for others.

🕊

Hello Beautiful World!
Yesterday I finally had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful dove in person, which for many
years has been keeping a great place open with all her hard work and dedication to provide
new and old avatars FREE gifts from many of the top designers in Second Life.

This is the beautiful
Puerto Rican, Palomma Casanova
owner and founder of The Free Dove.

The Free Dove provides everything you need to beautify your avatar from clothes, accessories, 
skins, shapes, hair, and much more, all for free! Though any donations will be greatly appreciated
to better help keep this establishment running. Remember, showing Linden love, 
no matter how big or small, always helps. ;)

I felt a big connection with Palomma almost immediately as we started chatting and discovered
that we share so much in common (RL). She is truly an amazing woman that I admire and
I feel very fortunate to have met you and now have you as a friend.

We talked about so many things during our encounter yesterday, like two old friends catching
up in life, and why not? I have been visiting The Free Dove from time to time through the years because
I am guaranteed to find wonderful freebies every time from many of my favorite designers like
Chop Zuey, Sintiklia, alaskametro, Snowpaws, Faga, Exile, EarthStones, just to name a few.

The task is not easy in getting designers to accept to be part of this beautiful and generous labor,
so for all those that so willingly open their hearts to provide beautiful-free gifts in The Free Dove
for all of us, we are immensely thankful.

The Free Dove has been a huge part of my Second Life since I first discovered it back in March 2012
when I was first "Blessed by A Dove", just join the group, free of charge and you too can be blessed
just like the many group members that every day visit this place happy and excited to find what
new gifts are waiting for them.

Thank you Palomma from the bottom of my heart, and the heart of many others for
such generous and loving labor you have created and kept going all these years
 with all your hard work, love, and dedication. 
You are one of a kind and truly a wonderful blessing to have you as a friend.
HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. wow, way to start my day. Thanks a lot. Lately every day has been difficult to continue helping but I try my best. Thanks for the wonderful words because it made my day and that photo you took wow, you are an amazing photographer. Thanks a lot to God to have found such a lovely lady in my path. We hope we can talk more. I love to connect to real people. God Bless you always. *Dove*

    ReplyDelete