Pieni The Cake Fox

UPDATE / September 5
Our new friend Piene just surprised me with such a beautiful reply to this post.
Again you will find a smile on my face that for sure will last me all day long. ;)
HERE you can read her reply.
Thank you soooo much Pieni! 


Hello Beautiful World!
Today while visiting FABIA Hair Mainstore, I came across a small being, so adorably cute that
just brought a HUGE smile to my face. She seemed confused about what hairstyle to get and so
I watched as she stood there surrounded by dozens and dozens of Fabia's beautiful hair creations,
and my smile never left my face. My lips actually started to hurt but I just couldn't stop smiling.

Her name is Pieni and she loves cake!


Pieni is the Cake Fox. 
This means she has a huge daily cake intake to fill. 
And it may require some cake stolerings, but ah not admitsing tah nuffin.
-
I love cake, family, friends, art, creativity, crafts, history, books.
-Pieni's Profile

Pieni very much reminded me of my days when I was an Ameba Pico resident many years ago 
where I was known as Sweets or Sweet Mom. I loved going out to the park areas and take pictures 
of as many random Pico's I could to then feature in my Pico Perfect Blog
I remember how happy this would make them and that itself brought so much joy into my heart.

I am aware that Second Life is far different from what Ameba Pico was (Closed Now) since
it is adults and not children I am dealing with. However, I can't help feeling the same joy and
a sweet sense of innocence when I see a child or small avatar. Also, let's not forget that inside
all of us, no matter how old we are, there is the magic of our childhood that will stay with us
for as long as we live.

I have experienced firsthand how much joy and even some sense of proudness it brings to see
that  our picture or even the mention of our names in a blog can bring, I felt this every day in
all the beautiful mail that I would receive from children all over the world thanking me for
featuring them in my blog when in fact I was the one that was thankful to them for being part of it.
I always told them they were beautifying my blog with their presence and making it a million
times better. 

Now, in Second Life I mostly feel hesitant when I want to ask permission from someone that
I want to feature in my blog. The responses I sometimes get are negative and even some tend
to be rude. However, if you know me you know that this will not stop me. I may feel hesitant 
and even shy at times, but I will still ask. What's the worse that can happen? Them saying "no"? 
I'll just go to the next cute, beautiful, funny, scary, interesting person-avatar and ask 
until I get a "yes", just like our new friend Pieni did. I hope this blog post I put together 
for her brings her some happiness just as she brought to me today when I ran into her.

By the way, Pieni is also a fantastic blogger for the world of dinkie.
Facebook 🌻 Flickr PieniSL 🌻  Flickr Pieni Tiny 🌻  Pinterest 🌻  Plurk


Pieni is also designer/owner of Cake Fox
Cake Fox is a store for regular avatars, tinies, and dinkies.
Decor, Fashion, Furniture, Home&Garden, Textures, Fun, etc.
Free gifts, gacha, hunts, lucky chairs, Midnight Mania, etc.


Thank you so much Piani and sending you and your extended family a HUGE hug!

Kali-sis
Uncle Badger
Uncle eagle
Uncle Jarvis
Uncle Elblin
Great Uncle Dru
Great Uncle Alastair
Great Uncle Finn
Great Uncle Spencer
Auntie Sam
Auntie Khar
Uncle Doc
Cousin JB
Uncle Leather
Uncle Tewaz
Cousin Ryan
Uncle Jak
Uncle Karl
Uncle Tomais
Uncle Bock
Uncle Keebo RIP
Lala-sis
Adrianna niece
Zho & Rat
Cadda sis
Kimly sis
Bro De
Sister Minie & Rosalie, Mom  Jenny, Nana X
Uncles Randy & Ricco 
Uncle James
Brothers Tien and Michi
Cousin Sig  
Cousin Dene  
Nephews Oric & Scott
Niece Donna
Cousin Peaches
Brother Fenris
Cousin Raina
Sister Lycia
Family Nocturnal Souls&Yaps
Special ottah Tipsy
Special bunneh Eilidh
Dames of Doom (RIP Tam)
Sister/Mommah Puss Miss Matilda
Brother Night and nephew Ling
Niece Leelee

No comments:

Post a Comment