The New iMac

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Hello Beautiful World!
I finally got my new iMac and it's all set up and ready to go.
And this is the very first picture I took last night with it. It is the new iMac 27-inch
my birthday gift from my Steppenwolf
I feel very excited and ready to continue a wonderful blogging journey.
Need a lot of catching up to do since I got behind with all my sponsors.
Ready or not, Second Life here I come!

Thank you baby for my gift, tons of elephants baby. 

Lori Novo: omg baby it's perfect
Lori Novo: thank you so much
Lori Novo: u don't know how happy u made me
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz sweet baby i always want to  make you happy
Lori Novo: omg baby I want to cry
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): awww
but
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): what is a playboy chair doing in your bedroom????


These three pictures were taken by Steppenwolf. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment