Rot Next To You

My darling, what a dreary dreadful night
My love, your words cut through me like a knife
When I'm six feet below your feet
I'll wait for you my sweet.
-Lyrics




Hello Beautiful World!
I still remember very well the day when Second Life designer Isis Secretspy, owner of irrISIStible
IMed me to invite me to be part of her team of bloggers. Little did I know at the time that
her beautiful designs would be provoking great inspiration in my photography. The pictures I take
with her beautiful designs are some of my favorites. However, The Frozen Elf is my top
number one from all the pictures I have taken for her.

I really never have a plan or an idea of where I want to go when she sends out her new releases.
I simply trust the magic of her work to guide me and the results have never failed me.

Ms. Isis is kind and loving. One of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and treats all the
bloggers that collaborate with her with such care and patience, like a mother to her children.
She always takes the time to comment and thank us in every picture we take for her, and I
am not talking about just a simple Thank You. She writes the most beautiful comments for
each one of us, making us feel very special and appreciated.

Yesterday when my new computer was finally set up, I couldn't wait for the moment when
I could finally show you her latest releases which are always so wonderfully created
down to the smallest detail.

These are irrISIStible's
HALLOWEEN SCARECROW WOMEN OUTFIT
 & HALLOWEEN SCARECROW MEN OUTFIT 

which include everything from the outfit, to the shoes, skin, hair, eyes, etc.
Truly two pieces so masterly created and perfect for the season.
I couldn't resist so I dared to also wear the man version of this beautiful outfit.

Thanks for stopping by my beautiful people.
Have an amazing day!
Much love,
Lori Novo

Appliers skin included makeup + hairs + hat+ mesh hypnotic eyes + full mesh clothes 
+ appliers gloves and socks + boots + all straw and corn attachments.
Inworld or MarketPlace: Women - Men

No comments:

Post a Comment