When The Lights Go Out


Written by Stephanie Carlson

The lock on the closet rattles
The cries from within get louder as
I try to close my eyes
Sleep never comes easy because then
I must slip from this disguise

My smile fades, and positivity drains
Relentless to my sighs, the past prevails
Cracking concrete walls and rebuilding burnt ties
Moments seem like hours as the memories pour in
It will be morning before I find control again
Skeletons persist to be released

From these walls, I have built around them
Never remember the past as it is
Forget and move on I swore,
But when the lights go out and the stars color the sky
I am safe from them no more.



💀💀💀💀💀


Credits
{Moon.Phase}EvermoreSkull Face Tattoo
(NEW) Miss Chandelier / Boudoir
My Boudoir Inventory ðŸ’€Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless


This Costume Contains: 
rigged mesh corset for Maitreya and Slink Physique/Hourglass body, 
non rigged mesh Chandelier skirt in classic attached version 
and version with hover animation with two attached candles in hands!

This dress is compatible with :
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Physique Mesh Body
Slink Hourglass

No comments:

Post a Comment